Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
You do not appear to have Flash installed, or the version is too old. In order to enjoy our video experience, please install the most recent version of Adobe Flash.
Unisys designs, builds and manages mission-critical environments for businesses and governments who have no room for error. We help our clients solve their most critical challenges by leveraging our expertise in federal and commercial markets in these areas: application modernization, data center transformation, security and end user support. Visit www.unisys.com/federal.
Are We Ready to Move Mission-Critical Apps to the Cloud?
Monday - 9/9/2013, 12:22pm EDT
Moderator: Tom Temin - Host of The Federal Drive, Federal News Radio
Kevin Charest - CISO, Health and Human Services
John Crary - CIO, American Red Cross
Rob Mancini - CTO, District of Columbia
Teresa Carlson - VP, Worldwide Public Sector, Amazon Web Services
Steve Vinsik - VP, Global Security Solutions, Unisys