Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
You do not appear to have Flash installed, or the version is too old. In order to enjoy our video experience, please install the most recent version of Adobe Flash.
Unisys designs, builds and manages mission-critical environments for businesses and governments who have no room for error. We help our clients solve their most critical challenges by leveraging our expertise in federal and commercial markets in these areas: application modernization, data center transformation, security and end user support. Visit www.unisys.com/federal.
Are We Ready to Move Mission-Critical Apps to the Cloud?
Monday - 9/9/2013, 12:22pm EDT
Moderator: Tom Temin - Host of The Federal Drive, Federal News Radio
Kevin Charest - CISO, Health and Human Services
John Crary - CIO, American Red Cross
Rob Mancini - CTO, District of Columbia
Teresa Carlson - VP, Worldwide Public Sector, Amazon Web Services
Steve Vinsik - VP, Global Security Solutions, Unisys