Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
The Obama administration's legacy over the past four years consists of major wins, missed opportunities and large scale busts. In the special report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years, Federal News Radio evaluates 23 initiatives behind which the administration flexed its performance and management muscle. In our special week-long multimedia series, we review how well the administration was able to go from concept to strategy to implementation to success in the areas of management, technology, workforce and acquisition.
Top 10 Agency Management Initiatives
Monday - 9/17/2012, 2:59am EDT
As part of the special Federal News Radio series, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years, we asked more than two dozen federal agencies — including all Cabinet-level departments — for a list of what they believe to be their three most effective, nonpolitical management initiatives or policies over the past four years.
From the responses collected from nine agencies, Federal News Radio narrowed the list down to 10 of the most effective agency initiatives.
See what agencies had to say about their top initiatives — in their own words.