Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
The Obama administration's legacy over the past four years consists of major wins, missed opportunities and large scale busts. In the special report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years, Federal News Radio evaluates 23 initiatives behind which the administration flexed its performance and management muscle. In our special week-long multimedia series, we review how well the administration was able to go from concept to strategy to implementation to success in the areas of management, technology, workforce and acquisition.
Top 10 Agency Management Initiatives
Monday - 9/17/2012, 2:59am EDT
As part of the special Federal News Radio series, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years, we asked more than two dozen federal agencies — including all Cabinet-level departments — for a list of what they believe to be their three most effective, nonpolitical management initiatives or policies over the past four years.
From the responses collected from nine agencies, Federal News Radio narrowed the list down to 10 of the most effective agency initiatives.
See what agencies had to say about their top initiatives — in their own words.