Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Effects of sequestration on the Pentagon
Friday - 10/28/2011, 6:50pm EDT
The House Armed Services committee is looking at how these cuts may affect the Defense Department.
In an interview with In Depth with Francis Rose, Lawrence Korb, former Assistant Secretary of Defense and now a senior fellow at the Center for American Progress, explains how the cuts — also known as sequestration — would impact the Pentagon.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.