Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio's reporters cover the latest news that affects government employees and contractors. From pay, benefits, hiring and retirement information, to acquisition, technology, defense, management and Congress - we cover it all. Read the latest stories from all of our reporters below. You can also hear them discuss the latest news they're covering each day on the air with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp (6-10 a.m.) and with Francis Rose (3-7 p.m.).
Mike Causey covers federal pay, benefits, and retirement issues. Mike's daily Federal Report column is a must-read for feds. Plus, Mike's funny.
Shefali Kapadia is a web editor and general assignment reporter for Federal News Radio.
Jason Miller covers civilian agencies in the federal government with a focus on technology and acquisition.
Jack Moore is a web editor and general assignment reporter for Federal News Radio.
Mike O'Connell is a web editor and general assignment reporter for Federal News Radio.
Jared Serbu covers the Department of Defense for Federal News Radio.
Julia Ziegler is the web manager for Federal News Radio.